Urban Decay launched their newest collection which featured a variety of lip glosses ranging from nude to hot pink, to burgundy to purple! Fourteen hot new Revolution High-color lip glosses that will give you shine for days. You can instantly copy Salma Hayek‘s red tint using shade 69, Mariah‘s nude lust-worthy shine using Kinky and Jennifer Lopez‘s kissable lips with Punch Drunk. Check the rest of the shades HERE.
Last week the official song of the 2014 FIFA World Cup was released.
“We Are One (Ole Ola)” is an up-beat, festive and fun song by the dynamic duo we – ok I love, Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull. Also part of the fun is Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte.
The World Cup will begin June 16 in Brazil where the trio will perform the song together for the first time as part of the opening ceremony.
The music video for this hit will be released later this month and you bet your sweet cheeks that I will have it here for you on La Vida Liz.
On May 12th the World Cup album will be released and you can look at the track list below.
‘One Love, One Rhythm: The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Album’ Tracklisting:
1. Pitbull feat. Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte – We Are One (Ole Ola) (The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup TM Song)
2. Santana & Wyclef feat. Avicii & Alexandre Pires – Dar Um Jeito (We Will Find A Way) (The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup TM Anthem)
3. Arlindo Cruz – Tatu Bom De Bola (The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup TM Mascot Song)}
4. Ricky Martin – Vida (Spanglish Version)
5. David Correy – The World Is Ours
6. Psirico – Lepo Lepo
7. Sérgio Mendes & Carlinhos Brown – One Nation
8. Shakira – La La La (Brazil 2014) feat. Carlinhos Brown
9. The Isley Brothers – It’s Your Thing (Studio Rio Version)
10. Bebel Gilberto and Lang Lang – Tico Tico
11. Adelén – Olé (Stadium Anthem Mix)
12. Magic! – This Is Our Time (Agora e’a nossa horra)
13. Baha Men – Night & Day (Carnival Mix)
14. Rodrigo Alexey feat. Preta Gil – Go, Gol
Now sing it with me peeps, “Ole Ola…Ole Ola”
Throwback Thursday to why Jennifer Lopez should have returned to American Idol…looks like she knew what was good for her since she’s returned for the new season with Harry Connick Jr. and returning judge Keith Urban. Check out the published article HERE at Celebuzz.
• BY LIZ CALVARIO •
Jennifer Lopez is making her return to American Idol, ladies and gents.
Rumors have been swirling that current AI judges Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj could be getting the axe, as producers are concocting a plan to get J.Lo back to the judges table.
But first things first. Lopez is set to make an appearance, but only as a performer… for now. The sexy songstress is set to strut her stuff on one of the two-part finale episodes May 15 and 16, according to E!.
While nothing is set in stone on a more permanent return to the hit FOX reality show, a source told E! that “there will definitely be changes to the judging panel for next season.”
Whether the rumors are true or not regarding Carey and Minaj getting the boot, we decided to remind you all of how J.Lo made her mark on reality TV.
Here are 5 reasons why we can’t get enough of this Jenny from the block.
1. Fashion Star
The girl earned some MAJOR style points during her two-season tenure. Those tuning in every week got more than just a reality show when Lopez’s curves (and those abs!) took center stage. You can’t argue — J.Lo makes 43 look good.